Thursday, March 4, 2010

gesegneter Redeemer ...blessed Redeemer



Recently I have been playing my piano and guitar a lot (that's part of the reason I haven't blogged in a while =])! It's a ton of fun and a huge blessing! Its amazing God would give us the ability to sing and praise Him =]]]But any way, I have been playing one of my favorite songs "Praise You in the storm" a lot, I highly recommend it, specially if your having an off day, it reminds you that we need to be praising Him always. So I play it and listen to it on my ipod all the time. I was hoping that Casting Crowns would come up with another great song that I could play and listen to! Well...they did =] Its called "Blessed Redeemer" from their new cd 'Until the whole world hears' (which is another great song). Let me just say..wow...its a something else =]]] You can ask my mom or sister, I play it alllll the time on my piano now! It just explains so well what Jesus did for us and how amazing He is for it! I know this was shorter than my norm but I just wanted to show you this song. I hope that God will use it to show you something new about Him =]] Have a wonderful blessed day!! Love ya =] btw...there's a link below for the version of it on youtube, there should be words and stuff to go along! Hopefully it works =]]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyD1FSC3d08

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Hannah- I had never heard that song yet :) I am sure it is a joy to be able to play that to Jesus and yourself and family every day. He is our blessed Redeemer- thanks be to the Father!!!

    ReplyDelete