Friday, January 22, 2010

ein Wunder!...a miracle!!!!

Ist Januar 21. an ein Datum, das ich mich immer erinnere!...The 21st of January will be a date I will always remember!

My best friend (naomi o!) in the whole world is a Chaplin daughter so they have to move every 2 years =[ but God heard our prayers...THEY'RE NOT MOVING!!! I am just about the happiest person ever! I was sooooo sad I was going to loose my best friend at the end of the school year, but now we can still hang out all the time =]]] She'll be able to graduate from Open Bible too, she's sooo happy about that!
Oh my goodness I dont know what to write but THANK YOU JESUS!!! He heard all those times I prayed that they wouldn't have to move and all those times I cried when I remembered that I would probably loose the best friend I have ever had! God knew, he KNEW how much i wanted her to stay, and he knew I didnt want to loose the closest friend I've ever had.
All today and last night I have just wanted to scream, cuz for one my BFFL isn't moving and another that my God heard me and when I cried out to Him and he answered my prayers!! mmm...I know everytime I hang out with Nomes now, i'll thank God for her! and every time she's there for me and encourages me and helps me through the tough times, I will be praising God that He has given me a friend like her!!! =]]] My new favorite bible verse is:
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.
"
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
A friend (especially a best friend) inspires you and encourages you to do more! And I know from being best friends with Nomes that she has encouraged me in the Lord soooo much, and I wouldn't be where I am now if God didnt put her in my life!

Ein was für Geschenk vom Gott zum Haben einen Freund, der Sie durch die stark Zeiten anregen und Sie an die Freude am Lord in den guten erinnern kann!!! What a gift from God to have a friend that can encourage you through the tough times and remind you of the joy of the Lord in the good ones =]
Thanks Naomi
.. my sister in Christ =]

Ich hoffe und bete, dass Sie einen gesegneten Tag haben!...I hope and pray that you have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious!!!! That is so exciting to see God work that out!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, i am so happy that Naomi has you as a friend and companion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that God has blessed me with such a good friend as Naomi =] I truly feel like she is my sister!

    ReplyDelete